Help raise money for new exercise equipment on our playground.
Friday, May 4th 6:30-7:30 join us on our track for our walk-a-thon. We will have a variety of fun items for students, healthy snacks and water. This is a family event and we hope to see everyone there! There are two ways to give:
1. “Oldest and Only” Students will be given an envelope to collect donations from April 18th thru May 4th. All collection envelopes will be brought to school or to the Walk-a-thon on May 4th.
2. You, as well as friends and family can also donate at the following link:
Learning to be responsible. Making a difference in the community. Acting politely and respectfully. Dressing for success.
Those are some of the lessons learned by members of the Young Men’s Club and Young Women’s Club at Huntington Elementary School. The two student clubs were the subject of the latest LPS Learning Lunch, “Developing Young Men and Women,” held Tuesday at the LPS district office. Read more at: https://www.lps.org/post/detail.cfm?id=12748
Huntington families and staff celebrated many of the various cultures of our school and world on Friday, March 23rd. We had a great time with music, dress, food and more.
Our students raised $1,178.09 during the Penny War campaign. All proceeds will go to our Playground Renovation fund. A special “thank you” to our Student Ambassadors for organizing.
Valentine’s Day is this month and in the spirit of offering gratitude – Lincoln Public Schools is taking a mid-winter break to send a thank you card to our community, sharing our appreciation for support of our public school district.
We are sharing the love in several ways:
- Every community member will receive the LPS Annual Report in the mail over the next few weeks – including the complete LPS Strategic Plan.
- Superintendent Steve Joel has issued his 15-minute video State of the Schools Report.
- We are sharing an assortment of thank-you videos and photos – thanking the community for supporting LPS.
You can find the Annual Report, the State of the Schools video, and our thank you messages – at this link: https://lps.org/thankyou/
We thank you for investing in our students, our children, our future.
Thank you, Lincoln, for your support of Lincoln Public Schools.
And check out a couple videos at: https://www.lps.org/post/detail.cfm?id=12604
During our 2nd quarter awards assembly, Mr. Devney was recognized by students and teachers for receiving his doctorate from UNL recently. Students presented him with a number of books that were signed by them to recognize his big accomplishment. Mr. Devney’s wife and daughters joined us in the surprise.